Tuesday 28 December 2010

Season's Greetings!

Has it really been so long since my last post? Blimey... Top of my New Year's resolutions list is to devote more time to the blog, along with finishing our house renovation, setting up the DadsNursery website, disposing of all my old junk on Ebay, playing a few gigs with my band and inventing some kind of device to freeze time in order that I have enough hours in the day to get all of this accomplished.

Still, in my defence I have just written a piece for Avant Garde Parenting's 'Parent of the week' feature after Jamie DeLuna contacted me via Twitter. It was a pleasure to do and now I've dusted off my blogging hat I'll be doing my best to keep up some momentum next year. Here's a link to the article:

http://www.avantgardeparenting.com/2010/12/parent-of-week-leo.html

Many thanks to Jamie for letting me participate.

Happy holidays everybody, have a great one :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for such a great contribution! Glad to feature such a wonderful dad and two cute kiddos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, Woman magazine are looking for a stay at home dad (like yourself!) to feature in an article and I'd love to have a quick chat with you. You can email me at katie @ talktothepress.com or call me on 020 7792 2011. Thanks, Katie.

    ReplyDelete